Server motherboard for 64-core AMD EPYC™ 8004-series processors, with dual 25 Gbps LAN, support for two dual-slot GPUs, 12 DIMM DDR5, dual M.2 and integrated ASMB11-iKVM.
- Ready for 64-core AMD EPYC™ 8004-series processors with support for up to 225 watt TDP
- Dual SFP28 25 Gbps Ethernet with teaming support
- Up to two dual-slot GPUs supported
- 12 x DDR5 4800/4000/3600 RDIMM for up to 3TB RAM
- Integrated 22110/2280 M.2 slot provides PCIe 5.0 x4 bandwidth for faster OS booting, and support for SATA mode
- Flexible expandability with five MCIO slots, supporting up to 10 NVMe drives onboard, plus SATA support
- Onboard ASUS ASMB11-iKVM with ASPEED AST2600 controller for out-of-band management
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.