AMD EPYC™ 7003 2U dual-socket server that supports up to 32 DIMM, four dual-slot GPUs, 24 NVMe, nine PCIe 4.0 slots, OCP 3.0, M.2 and ASUS ASMB10-iKVM
- Powered by AMD EPYC 7003 processor with 64 cores, 128 threads and support for a maximum TDP of up to 280 watts per socket
- GPU-optimized design allows four dual-slot GPUs for AI workloads
- Up to 24 all-flash NVMe drives on front panel to enable extensive storage and high-throughput performance
- Up to nine PCIe® 4.0 slots to enable higher bandwidth and improved data-transfer rates
- Flexible onboard LAN-module design to enable four 1 Gb LAN or two 10 Gb LAN options
- Flexible air and liquid cooling solution to achieve lower power-usage effectiveness (PUE) and optimized TCO for data centers
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM for out-of-band management with ASPEED AST2600 controller
- Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
- High power efficiency with redundant 2400W 80 Plus Titanium power supplies
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.