Pro E500 G7
Pro E500 G7
Essential workstation with Intel® Xeon® W-1300 processors, 128GB ECC memory, dual 2.5GbE LAN, dual M.2, support for up to three display, one dual-slot graphics card, USB 3.2 Gen2x2 and ASUS Control Center
- Intel Xeon W-1300 processors and DDR4-3200 ECC memory for professional performance and stability
- Dual onboard 2.5GbE ethernet ports for faster high-density, high-bandwidth and low-latency
- Supports Intel WiFi 6 module that is compatible with the 802.11ax standard (optional)
- Dual M.2 for up to 32Gbps and performance and data redundancy
- Ultra-fast connectivity with USB 3.2 Gen 2.2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A and C and USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Ready for 2D/3D rendering with support for one NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™
- Supports up to three independent displays simultaneously via HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA
- Independent software vendor (ISV) certification for validated reliability and compatibility with key applications
- ASUS Control Center: Server-grade software for improved IT management
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.