2U dual-socket server powered by 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors that supports 32 DIMMs, 9 PCIe 5.0 slots, 14 NVMe, OCP 3.0, ASUS ASMB11-iKVM, and up to 4 dual-slot GPUs
- Powerful performance: Powered by 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors designed for potent data infrastructure from the cloud, to the network, to the intelligent edge
- Scale-up storage and expansion design: Up to 12 all-flash NVMe drives on the front panel, two NVMe in the real panel (optional), and 9 PCIe 5.0 slots for higher bandwidth and system upgrade
- Flexible networking module design: Optional two 10 Gbps or four 1 Gbps on-board LAN module, and OCP 3.0 module with PCIe 5.0 slot in rear panel for faster connectivity
- Advanced air cooling solution: Features enhanced volume air cooling (EVAC) heatsink for processors with higher TDP
- Enhanced IT-infrastructure management: ASUS ASMB11-iKVM remote control with ASPEED AST2600, ASUS Control Center IT management software and hardware-level Root-of-Trust solution
- Ready for AI and HPC workloads: GPU SKU supports up to four dual-slot GPUs, including Intel Data Center GPU Flex series and NVIDIA A100
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.
- * Optional means “built for order”.