2U dual-socket GPU server powered by 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors that supports four dual-slot GPUs, liquid cooling solution, 16 DIMM, six NVMe, two 2600W Titanium power supplies and ASUS ASMB11-iKVM
- Powerful performance: Powered by 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors designed for potent data infrastructure from the cloud, to the network, to the intelligent edge
- AI and HPC workloads ready: Up to four dual-slot active or passive GPUs, NVIDIA NVLink® bridge, and NVIDIA Bluefield DPU support to enable performance scaling
- Power-efficient system design: Independent CPU and GPU airflow tunnels for thermal optimization and support for up to two 2600W Titanium redundant power supplies for uninterrupted operation
- Comprehensive cooling solutions: Designed for both liquid cooling and enhanced air cooling based on CPU TDP for versatile workloads
- Scale-up storage and expansion design: A total of six bays in combination of Tri-Mode NVMe/SATA/SAS drives on the front panel and 10 PCIe 5.0 slots for higher bandwidth and system upgrade
- Flexible networking module design: PCIe 5.0 slot in rear panel for faster connectivity
- Enhanced IT-infrastructure management: ASUS ASMB11-iKVM remote control with ASPEED AST2600, ASUS Control Center IT management software and hardware-level Root-of-Trust solution
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.