ExpertCenter E500 G9
ExpertCenter E500 G9
Essential workstation with Intel® 12th Generation Core™ i3/i5/i7/i9 Processors, 128GB ECC memory, dual 2.5GbE LAN, Triple M.2, support for up to three display, one dual-slot graphics card, USB 3.2 Gen2x2 and ASUS Control Center
- Intel® 12th Generation Core™ i3/i5/i7/i9 Processors and DDR5-4800 ECC memory for professional performance and stability
- Ready for 2D/3D rendering with support for one NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™
- Dual onboard 2.5GbE ethernet ports for faster high-density, high-bandwidth and low-latency
- Supports Intel WiFi 6 module
- Triple M.2 for up to 32Gbps for better performance and data redundancy
- A EPEAT Bronze-certified workstation for greener environment
- Ultra-fast connectivity with USB 3.2 Gen 2.2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A and C and USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Supports up to three independent displays simultaneously via HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA
- Independent software vendor (ISV) certification for validated reliability and compatibility with key applications
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.