Intel® Xeon® E micro-ATX server motherboard with rack-optimized design and quad networking
- Powered by the Intel® Xeon® E platform
- 95W CPU and up to 128GB memory support (4 DIMMs)
- Rack-optimized design maximizes cooling for excellent thermal efficiency
- Flexible expandability with 6 native SATA HDDs and two PCIe Gen3 slots
- Quad Intel® I210AT Gigabit Ethernet with teaming support
- Dual M.2 for up to 32Gbps performance and data redundancy
2.0 Ready secures store keys, digital certificates, passwords and data
- Complete server management with ASUS Control Center
- Optional ASMB9-iKVM module available for 24/7 remote monitoring and diagnostics
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.