AMD EPYC™ 9004 single-processor 2U server that supports up to 24 DIMM, 12 NVMe, five PCIe® 5.0 slots, two M.2, OCP 3.0, two dual-slot GPUs, and ASUS ASMB11-iKVM
- Powerful performance:Powered by AMD EPYC 9004 processors with 96 Zen 4 cores, 12-channel, up to 4800 MHz DDR5 and support for a maximum TDP of up to 400 watts
- Scale-up storage and expansion design:Up to 12 all-flash NVMe drives on the front panel, two drives in the real panel, and 5 PCIe 5.0 slots for higher bandwidth and system upgrade
- Flexible networking module design:On-board LAN module, and OCP 3.0 module with PCIe 5.0 slot in rear panel for faster connectivity
- Air cooling solution: With heatsink achieves lower power-usage effectiveness (PUE) and optimized TCO for data centers for versatile workloads
- Enhanced IT-infrastructure management:ASUS ASMB11-iKVM remote control with ASPEED AST2600, ASUS Control Center IT management software and hardware-level Root-of-Trust solution
- Read for AI and HPC workloads:Up to two dual-slot GPUs, including NVIDIA A100 and A40, AMD Instinct and Xilinx
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.
- * Optional means “built for order”.