Rack-optimized 1U AMD EPYC server designed for storage expandability and power efficiency
- Powered by the AMD EPYC™ 7000 processors
- 200W CPU with 16 DIMM support
- High power-efficiency with redundant 770W 80 Plus Platinum power supply
- Designed for flexible storage with four SAS or SATA drives
- Ultrafast connectivity with OCP 2.0 Mezzanine card support
- One M.2 slot accommodate 22110-size SSDs for faster boot speed
- Exclusive Thermal Radar energy-efficiency technology reduces fan power consumption by up to 20%
- Easy maintenance and debugging with internal USB 3.0 port and microSD card support for easier access
- Complete IT infrastructure management with ASMB9 out-of-band remote management and in-band ASUS Control Center
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.
- * Optional means “built for order”.