AMD EPYC™ 7003 4U dual-socket GPU server featuring eight dual-slot GPUs, dual NVMe, dual M.2, OCP 3.0, four 3000 W Titanium power supplies and ASUS ASMB10-iKVM
- Fueled by dual-socket AMD EPYC™ 7003 series processors supporting a 280 W TDP
- Up to 11 PCIe® 4.0 slots enables higher bandwidth and improved data transfer rates
- GPU-optimized design allows eight dual-slot active or passive GPUs, including NVIDIA® A100 or AMD Instinct™ MI100
- Supports NVIDIA NVLink® bridge to enable performance scaling
- Up to eight 3.5” or 2.5” flexible storage bays to enable extensive storage and high-throughput performance
- High power efficiency with four redundant 3000 W 80 Plus Titanium power supplies
- Optimized power-saving thermal design with independent CPU and GPU airflow tunnels
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM for out-of-band management with ASPEED AST2600 controller
- Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.