AMD EPYC 7003 & 7002 2U single-socket GPU server supports up to 8 single-slot GPUs, 8 DIMM, PCIe 4.0, M.2, NVMe, OCP 3.0, Dual LAN, ASUS ASMB10-iKVM and max. TDP up to 280 W
- Up to eleven PCIe® 4.0 slots enables higher bandwidth and improved data transfer rates
- GPU-optimized design allows four double-slot or eight single-slot GPUs, including NVIDIA® A100, Tesla® T4 or Quadro®
- A Xilinx Alveo-qualified server support for Alveo U50 to provide optimized acceleration for workloads across cloud and on-premises data centers
- Supports NVIDIA® NVLink bridge to enable scaling of performance to meet the demands of visual computing workloads
- A choice of PCIe Gen 4.0, OCP 3.0, NVMe and M.2 on the front panel offer flexibility, performance and scalability for changing business needs
- High power efficiency with redundant 2200W or 1600W Platinum power supplies
- ASUS thermal control technology offers more efficient power consumption for large-scale environments
- ASUS performance tuning technology improves workload throughput to achieve optimal server performance
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM with ASPEED AST2600 controller for out-of-band management
- Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
- Two hot-plug, hot-swap fans design for fully redundancy protection and thermal efficiency
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.