7U NVIDIA HGX H100 eight-GPU server with dual 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors , designed for large-scale AI and HPC with up to 12 PCIE slots, 32 DIMM, 10 NVMe, dual 10Gb LAN and OCP 3.0 (optional)
- Fueled by dual 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, supporting 350W TDP
- Direct GPU-to-GPU interconnect via NVLink delivers 900GB/s bandwidth for efficient scaling
- A dedicated one-GPU-to-one-NIC topology: Supports up to 8 NICs for the highest throughput during compute-intensive workloads
- Modular design with reduced cable usage: Shorten assembly time and improve thermal optimization
- Advanced NVIDIA technologies: The full power of NVIDIA GPUs, BlueField-3, NVLink, NVSwitch, and networking
- High level of power efficiency: 4+2 or 3+3 80 PLUS Titanium power supplies
- Optimized thermal design: Supports direct-to-chip (D2C) cooling solution and features dedicated CPU and GPU airflow tunnels for efficient heat dissipation
- Designed for generative AI with optimized server systems, data-center infrastructure, and AI software-development capabilities integrated by ASUS
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.