Pro E800 G4
Pro E800 G4
Intel® Xeon® W-3200 high-performance workstation with four graphics cards support, 1.5TB ECC memory, dual 10GbE LAN, and up to 2000W Platinum power supply
- Outstanding performance with the latest Intel® Xeon® W-3200 single-socket processors, designed for advanced workstations
- Ready for complex rendering projects with support for up to four NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ or AMD Radeon Pro GPUs
- Up to 1.5TB of six channels of superfast error-correcting code (ECC) memory in 12 DIMMs for better data integrity and improved system stability
- Dual onboard 10GbE LAN for faster transfers of large files used in data-intensive applications
- Up to a 2000W Platinum power supply for high efficiency and stable power output to ensure maximum performance
- Independent software vendor (ISV) certification for validated reliability and compatibility with key applications
- Improved IT management with ASMB9-iKVM out-of-band remote management and in-band ASUS Control Center software
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.