Intel® Xeon® E workload-optimized 5U tower server with flexible storage expandability
- Powered by the Intel® Xeon® E platform
- 95W CPU and up to 128GB memory support (4 DIMMs)
- High scalability with four PCIe Gen3 slots, one PCI legacy slot, and one MIO audio slot
- Flexible storage design with four 3.5-inch HDDs and easy to upgrade to up to eight HDDs (optional)
- Two M.2 slots accommodate 22110-size SSDs for faster boot speed
- NVIDIA® Quadro®graphics card support
- Quad Intel® Gigabit Ethernet with teaming support
- Flexible design fits in the office or data center with server rail kit
- Tool-less component replacement design for hassle-free maintenance
- Complete IT infrastructure management with ASMB9 out-of-band remote management and in-band ASUS Control Center
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.