Intel 2U4N high-density server with each node supporting up to dual-socket CPUs, one PCIe 4.0, 16 DIMM, two NVMe, two M.2 and one OCP3.0
- Powered by dual-socket 3rd Gen Intel Scalable processors and 16 3200 MHz DIMM per node
- One PCIe 4.0 x16 slot per node enables higher networking bandwidth and improved data-transfer rates
- One OCP 3.0 module per node delivers the speeds of up to 200 Gbps for data-center applications
- A total of eight front-panel storage bays for a combination of NVMe, SATA and SAS drives to enable extensive storage and high-throughput performance
- Onboard Broadcom® 3008 SAS 12 Gbps controller for RAID or SAS drive
- High power-efficiency with redundant 3000 W 80 Plus® Titanium power supplies
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM for out-of-band management with ASPEED AST2600 controller
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.
- * Optional means “built for order”.