2U4N server powered by 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon Scalable processors, with each node supporting up to 16 DIMM, one PCIe® 4.0 slot, one OCP 3.0 and two M.2, and a total of 24 NVMe/SAS/SATA drives.
- Powered by dual-socket 3rd Gen Intel Scalable processors and 16 3200 MHz DIMMs per node
- One PCIe 4.0 x16 slot per node enables
- higher networking bandwidth and improved data-transfer rates
- One OCP 3.0 module per node delivers the speeds of up to 100 Gbps for data center
- A total of 24 front-panel storage bays for a combination of NVMe, SATA and SAS drives, to enable extensive storage and high-throughput performance
- Optional onboard Broadcom® 3008 SAS 12 Gbps controller for RAID or SAS drive
- High power-efficiency with redundant 3000W Titanium power supplies
- Flexible air and liquid cooling solution to achieve lower power-usage effectiveness (PUE) and optimized TCO for data centers
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM for out-of-band management with ASPEED AST2600 controller
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.